Common issues and frequently asked questions

• FAQ

Q: Is PlutoniumT6 still playable?
    A: Yes it is, download version r353 if you don’t have it already.

Q: How do I set my name?
    A: Open the game console and use name (eg.: name MyName).
    A2: We have a more detailed guide with screenshots for those that need it over here.

Q: How do I open the console?
    A: The console can be opened with:

• ^ on QWERTZ.
    • ~ on QWERTY (US).
    • ' on QWERTY (UK).
    • the key above tab on most keyboard.

Q: Can I install PlutoniumT6 in the same folder as the Steam version?
    A: Yes, PlutoT6 does not modify any base game files.

Q: How can I re-open PlutoT6 its menu
    A: Press ESC.

Q: How do I host a server?
    A: Our PlutoniumT6 server guide.

Q: Can I play against bots?
    A: Yes, click Continue to Mainmenu and start a custom match with bots.

Q: Can my friends join custom matches?
    A: Yes, you have to open port 4976 UDP and start the game. After your game has finished loading they can join using the console.

Q: How can I join a password protected server?
    A: By setting the password via the console with password followed by your passwort (eg.: password swordfish, password "A password with a space").

Q: Can I carry over my Profile from the old version?
    A: Yes, rename your folder with the old id inside ./t6r/dw to the name of your new one.

Q: Can I use PlutoT6 to play over LAN, fully offline?
    A: Yes, the client automatically detects if you have an Internet connection or not and disables all online functionality if not.

Q: What about DLC2 camos?
    A: There is no official way to obtain them, all other ways might get you banned / fuck up your PC.

Common issues

E: Could not authenticate to Plutonium!
    F: Your game is in offline mode and you are trying to join a server in offline mode, start the game in online mode.

E: Failed to Load libcef
    7d76c83e-02fe-4149-97aa-6e63f28768e8-grafik.png
    F: If you receive this error ensure your game folder is stored in a correct location. User areas such Desktop, Documents and Downloads are NOT correct locations to install software.
    C:/Games/Black Ops II Is the recommend location to extract the game to. If you wish to put it in a different location ensure there is no non-English characters in the file path / no symbols.

E: The procedure entry point AddDllDirectory could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll
    F: Running an outdated Windows install is a bad idea, running an outdated Windows version that is so badly cracked you can’t even update it is even worse. Install all Windows updates.

E: The code execution cannot proceed because binkw32.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.
    F: Verify your game files, binkw32.dll is a file that ships with the game.

E: The code execution cannot proceed because D3DCompiler_47.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.
    F: D3DCompiler_47.dll is part of Microsoft’s DirectX.

E: Unfortunately, Plutonium Launcher ran into an unhandled exception and needs to be closed.
    F: Plutonium ceased all development and nearly all online functionality. Update to version r353 to be able to play online again.

E: PlutoT6 crashes when a fifth player connects on Origins
    F: Origins doesn’t support more than 4 players and when a 5th player joins it crashes with an out of bound exception in the gsc.

E: UI ERROR 5XXXX (eg 58339)
    F: Your stats file is corrupted, either use resetStats or delete your dw folder inside t6r/player. ALL PROGRESS WILL BE LOST AND DO NOT UNLOCK AN EXTRA CLASS SLOT!

E: EXE_CONFIGSTRINGMISMATCH
    F: You are either missing some DLC files or you suck at pirating, either way download some clean files.

E: Check board loading screens
    F: You are missing DLC files, download them or try another map

E: Waiting for more players…
    F: Open the console and type xpartygo (This will force start the game)

E: Could not load default asset ‘’ for asset type 'ddl’
    dd46d568-fa1f-4f18-8878-67d8e44c9a35-grafik.png
    F: If you receive this error it means you are using an outdated version of the game (SKIDROW/NOSTEAM) or your game files are corrupted. The only solution is to delete the game files and reinstall using clean files. See #readme on the Pluto Discord for a link.