GetRekt released a new update for RektT5.
Xerxes last edited by
A new update for RektT5 got released, it mostly features small QOL changes and a few bug fixes. Most important change is that usernames with spaces are now working correctly. As usual the update will be automatically installed when starting the game.
- dlcs are now loaded from t5m’s dir too (if dlc files are extracted to main/ and zone/ in t5m’s folder)
- dedicated server -console argument
- sv_sayName support for servers
- cl_maxpackets max has been increased to 125
- server will now have the hostname in its window title
- r_enablePlayerShadows is set to 1 by default
- fix credentials.ini storing usernames with spaces wrongly